Official Accomodation Partner
Official Ticket Outlet
How to Get to the WIN
WIN Entertainment Centre
Corner Crown and Harbour St.
Wollongong, NSW 2500
FLIGHTS TO SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
- All major airlines fly into Sydney, Australia daily.
- Direct flights are available from the USA, Asia, South America, Europe and Africa.
- Contact your airline of choice for flight departure and arrival information.
- All major airlines fly from all Australian Capital cities and regional areas daily into Sydney.
- Contact your airline of choice for a booking.
TRAVEL OPTIONS FROM SYDNEY TO WOLLONGONG
Located just 80 kilometres south of Sydney, travelling to Wollongong can be as fun and adventurous or as quick and easy as you like.
The scenic route
- Take the Grand Pacific Drive and experience coastal rainforests, quaint seaside villages and the 665 metre Sea Cliff Bridge all on your way into Wollongong.
The direct route
- Alternatively you can jump on the M1 Motorway from Sydney and be in Wollongong in just over one hour.
- Sydney Airport to Wollongong driving directions.
- Wollongong is located on Sydney Trains South Coast Line. Sydney Trains operate commuter trains at regular intervals to Wollongong.
- If travelling from the domestic or international airports catch a train on the airport line to Wolli Creek Station. Disembark and board the next South Coast Line train to Wollongong. This journey will take approximately 90 minutes from Wolli Creek Station.
- To view the Sydney Trains website and timetable please click here.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE IN WOLLONGONG
- WIN Entertainment Centre is located on the beachfront.
- Hotels, shopping and restaurants are all within easy walking distance of WIN Entertainment Centre.
- The city offers a free shuttle bus to help you get around or local taxis are available if you prefer.
- Local shuttle bus and Transport information
- Any questions regarding travel, staying or sightseeing in Sydney and Wollongong send an email and our local team will be happy to assist.