If you have an interest in competing at the Down Under CrossFit Championship, and you feel that your performance in the CrossFit Games Open will rank you high enough on the table we look forward to hearing from you soon.
We will be compiling the Athlete roster on the AEST 1st April 2019. The selected athletes will be chosen from the highest ranked athletes from our table.
Australia – Top 40 Men Top 40 Women. (Positions will be back filled as required)
We will be compiling an International Leader Board at Down Under CrossFit Champion HQ, from the the athletes that have expressed interest(EOI) in competing at the Down Under CrossFit Championship. The highest ranked athlete on a global scale will be sent invitations if they have completed the EOI.
Register your expression of interest (EOI) to compete at the Down Under CrossFit Championship to be held in Wollongong NSW Australia May 17 – 19th 2019.
If you wish to compete as a Team see table. If you are not sure which members to select to build your super team. You may need to Hold Off your EOI until you have finished the Open. The Expression of Interest Closes Australian Eastern Standard Time 9am Monday 1st April 2019.
1. You have until Australian Monday 9am April 1st AEST to Click on this link and register your expression of interest in competing at the Down Under CrossFit Championship.
(Closes Australian Monday 9am April 1st AEST)
2. A video submission link of a CrossFit Open Event will be required to validate your position, (Details of which event will be released at a later date).
3. Our team will select the highest ranked athletes from the expression of interest registrations for the first round of invitations.
4. On Tuesday 2nd April 5pm AEST an invitation will be sent out to the highest ranked athletes who have expressed interest in competing at the Down Under CrossFit Championship. This invitation will close Friday 5th April 5pm AEST. Back filling will occur.
This invitation must be accepted and relevant information entered to complete the Athletes Registration.
It is the Athletes responsibility to register themselves correctly.
5. 3 days will be given for first round invitees to accept and complete the registration to process.
First Round Registrations must be completed by 5.00pm AEST Friday the 5th of April.
6. Back filling will occur and invitations will be sent out to the next highest ranked NLT Monday 8th April 5pm AEST.
7. Again there will be 3 days allowed for athletes to accept and complete the registration process.
This will complete the Athlete Roster.
8. The complete athlete roster will be published Athlete Roster will be published on Friday the 12th of April 2019.
Photo: Jim Wild